Learn to create Automatic Pins of your blog articles on Pinterest! The social media network Pinterest arguably has a different market share than other social media such as Facebook and Instagram. Its ability to create Pins and boards makes it easier to classify than Instagram.
Pinterest has a visual ability that’s quite evocative of someone to do something, from creating similar Pins, collecting Pins based on ideas, and of course, we can use Pinterest to display product photos of an online store.
Furthermore, with regards to blogger creator content, Pinterest can be used to automatically pin every article that’s recently live on your blog. This means you can add free backlinks to your blog every time you update the latest articles.
Automatic Pins of your blog articles on Pinterest
To create an automatic auto-share to Pinterest every time we update a blog article. There are some provisions that we must pay attention to first. We’ve also written some tips to become a successful blogger in 2021. Here are some ways to create Automatic Pins of your blog articles on Pinterest.
Conditions for your blog articles to be automatically shared to Pinterest
To be able to do Automatic Pins of your blog articles on Pinterest must verify or claim the website on your Pinterest account:
- The article contains a visual image, considering the Pinterest pin is an image pin service, then your article must have at least one image, gratitude in the form of a featured image
- Already claimed your website on Pinterest
- Website is at least a second-level domain (subdomain Blogspot and WordPress accepted)
- Use RSS format RSS 2.* or RSS 1.* instead of atoms
- RSS pages are XML instead of HTML
How to claim a website on Pinterest
- Go to your profile and click the edit button.
- Select settings.
- Select a claim.
- Enter your website address then click confirm website.
- Click the save setting button.
- Next Pinterest will provide the code we have to include in our heading tag: Go to themes – edit HTML – add tags to the <head> before the section <body>.
- Go back to Pinterest and click the Finish button.
If you are using WordPress self-hosting you can also use the Simple Site Verify plugin and simply copy the following domain content-id into the plugin.
How to Settings Automatic Pin from Blog Article Updates on Pinterest
- Click the arrow in the top right corner of Pinterest.
- Select the Settings option.
- Open the Create Mass Pin option on the menu that appears.
- In the AutoPublish RSS Feeds section.
- Enter your RSS feed URL there.
- Select the board that you will use as the destination board to share pin articles automatically
How RSS feeds work: When you create a post on your blog/website, the image on that post will automatically be posted on your business Pinterest account
- Make sure to include the RSS Sitemap in the google console
- Go to settings – Bulk create pin RSS Feed Url
- Fill with the format https://Url your website/rss.xml (Replace red writing with website URL)
Once everything is ready, you can immediately promote your content !… For further optimization, repin frequently.
Posts on Pinterest are all images, by posting interesting and good images in view can be an attraction for other users to repin pin posts that have been created. Maximizing the appearance of images is one of the things that must be done by users who use Pinterest as a source of traffic from weblogs, the recommended size it:
- 600px long x 600px wide
- Aspect ratio: 1:1
- 600px long x 900px wide
- Aspect ratio: 1:1.5
- 600px long x 1260px wide
- Aspect Ratio: 1:2,1
Interestingly, Pinterest supports multisite RSS so those of you who have multiple boards can use all your RSS blogs to create automatic pins, which is essential don’t forget to claim the website one by one in the way above.
After this every time you update an article on your blog that is connected to Pinterest, then the Pin will be added within 24 hours. Yup can not instantly at that time also like Push Notification anyway, but cool because Pinterest is public, accessible to anyone and of course, add high-quality backlinks free to your blog.