Are you currently looking for How to download books on Google Books full free without the software? How do I download a book on Google Books? After reading this review, you will immediately be able to download the book on google scholar.
Google Books is a digital book search engine service launched by Google. This ebook search site has a lot of book coverage. Even from the many ebooks that exist, some of them are difficult to find in the form of physical books, but in Google Books are all available.
But unfortunately in the Google Book app itself, not all existing ebooks are available for free. Some are randomized for free online, while some have to pay in advance to read the full version.
Ease of Accessing eBooks in Google Books
One of the advantages of Google Books, although the ebook found paid status, as viewers we can still read some snippets, chapters, or paragraphs early as well as the synopsis of the book itself. So that allows us to get the ebook we want.
As an ebook search engine site, Google also provides a variety of useful features, such as an application that allows users to read and store the desired book electronically or digitally on a PC/laptop device or gadget.
But unfortunately to be able to save the digital book we are looking for to our device, Is quite difficult to do. Because ebooks also have a strong license as well as physical books. So we can not freely distribute ebooks, although the book can be used for free.
Some of us may intend to save ebooks from GBooks in the form of PDF files. Generally, it is needed when we plan to have a meeting that requires us to have such references to be used as support or shared with other users.
Considering not everyone has the Google Books app on their device, so one of the best solutions is to share PDF files, where almost any device can read this PDF format. If we want to download ebooks through Google Books in the form of PDF files.
How to download books on Google Books For Free
Now we can buy or download books that are available among more than 3 million ebooks in this Google Books service. We can even download this book and read it via your iOS smartphone device, Android, or on a PC. For more details, check out how to download books in Google Books for free here!
How To Download Books In Google Books
For those of you who like to read books or may like to collect books in Google Books, now you can directly download books on Google Books. How do I do it? We have summarized from various sources and found some easy methods to download books on Google Books for free. The stages and easy methods to download free books on Google Books are as follows.
1. Download Using the Google Play Books App
The first recommended method is that we can use the official Google Play Books app to download free books. The method is as follows:
- In the early stages, you’ll need to have the built-in Google Play Books app first. For those who do not have the application, you can directly download Google Play Books through the Play Store or to speed up the download here.
- Once you’ve confirmed that the Google Play Books app is installed, you can open the Play Books app right away.
- Once the Google Play Books app opens, you can log in directly using Gmail that’s already connected to your smartphone.
- If you’re already logged in, you can directly choose which book you want to download. Use the search field to search for books by keyword. Or you can also tap the Book Store button at the top.
- To download a free book, you can scroll the top menu option to the left and then press the Free – Popular button.
- You will be redirected to the Google Play Store. Then just choose one of your favourite free books. For example, we select the book “The Acacia Bride: Loka Media”.
- Press the + button to my collection. Then you will be directed to Google Play Books again to directly read the book.
- While waiting for the download process to finish, you can read the book.
- To open the downloaded book you can go to Google Play Books » Collection » Your Book.
2. Download Using The Official Google Play Books Web
The second method is very suitable for laptop/PC users. Because we can download books on Google Book through the official website. The method is also easy, namely:
- Open your favourite browser, we recommend using Google Chrome.
- Visit the official Google Books website at https://play.google.com/books
- Sign in using your Google account.
- Search and find the book you want to download. Type a keyword at the top of the search field.
- Filter prices by clicking the All prices » Free drop-down menu button.
- Choose one of your favourite books.
- Click the Free button to start downloading it.
- Once the Payment description has been successful, click the Close button.
- Go to my book, click the My Books button.
- Select one of the downloaded books, then click the three-point icon to the right of the book title.
- Click Download EPUB or Download PDF in the drop-down menu.
- Click the Download button in the top right corner.
The downloaded book file will be ACSM formatted, even if you’ve selected the PDF and EPUB options. So, you’ll need to convert the ACSM file to PDF in order to be readable. How:
- Start the browser on your PC/Laptop and visit https://ebook.online-convert.com/convert-to-pdf/.
- Click Choose file at the top of the page.
- Select the newly downloaded ACSM file.
- Click Open.
- Scroll down, and then click Convert file.
- Wait for the conversion process to complete. The automatically generated PDF file will be downloaded once the conversion process is complete.
3. Download Using GBooksDownloader Windows App
GBooksDownloader is a kind of third-party application that you can use to download free books on Google Books. The GBooksDownloader app is available on all your devices, from apps for Windows, Mac, and Android. How do I use it? Check out these steps:
- You must first download the GBooksDownloader app through the following link:
- GBooksDownloader for Windows: Download Here
- Once the app is downloaded, you can directly install the app according to the device you are using.
- Once the GBooksDownloader app is installed, you can open the app right away.
- First, you have to choose the book you want to download through books.google.com or the Google Play Books app.
- Copy or copy the URL address of the book you want to download.
- Then Paste it into the GBooksDownloader app.
- Choose the desired book file extension, whether it’s pdf, jpg or png.
- Choose where to place the Downloads folder as you want on your device.
- In the last stage directly press the Download button.
- Wait until the download is complete, and have a good read of the book!
4. Download Using GBooksDownloader Android App
Now the free book download stage in Google Books using the GBooksDownloader android app. How do you do that? Check out the following easy steps:
- First, you must have the GBooksDownloader app on your android device. Download the GBooksDownloader apk through the following link: GBooksDownloader for Android: Download Here
- After downloading the GBooksDownloader apk, you need to install the GBooksDownloader app on your android smartphone. Don’t forget to allow your android device to install apps from outside the Play Store.
- Once installed, you can directly open the GBooksDownloader app.
- In the book search section, type the book title or book keyword as you want. For example, type the keyword “harry potter” and then press the Search Book key.
- Choose one of the books that you are targeting right now.
- Click the Download button.
- Then, wait for the book to finish downloading.
- Once the download is complete, you can immediately start reading the downloaded book.
When you download a book on your Android device or iPhone, you’ll still need to install the Google Play Books app so that it can be read even if you’re not connected to the Internet (offline).
Maybe that’s all that can be reviewed on how to download books on Google Books with a complete method that is easy to understand. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends so they can also download free books on Google Books.