Pinterest is known as a favourite social media platform for finding popular image inspiration. The good news is that saving images on Pinterest is easy. Because there are many applications and tools that you can take advantage of out there. Let’s continue reading to learn more!
In the previous article, we have also discussed How to create Automatic Pins of your blog articles on Pinterest.
How to save pictures on Pinterest without App
Unlike Instagram and Twitter, Pinterest provides a built-in download feature that makes it easy to download your favourite content. The steps are as follows:
- Go to your Pinterest page through your browser or app.
- Sign in to your Pinterest account.
- Then, find the image you want to download.
- Click the meatballs menu located in the bottom right corner of the pin or image.
- Select Download image. Automatically, the image will be saved on your device.
Pretty easy isn’t it? Well as an alternative, you can also save the image with the save as option. The trick is:
- Right-click on the image you want to download.
- Select Save Image as.
- Specify the location/folder where you will store the image.
- After that, rename the file to your liking (optional).
- Finally, click the Save button.
Not only that, but you can also take advantage of online tools to download images from Pinterest. In this tutorial, we’ll use ExpertsPHP. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Pin/image you’d like to download on the Pinterest app/web.
- Copy the pin/image link.
- Next, access the ExpertsPHP site.
- Paste the pin/image link into the URL field of the link provided > click Download.
- You will be directed to the download menu where you can choose the size/resolution of the image. Right-click on the Download Link button and press the Save link as.
- Select a location/folder to save the image.
- Write the file name as desired (optional).
- Then, press the Save button.
How to Download Images on Pinterest with Apps
You can also download Pinterest images through the app. In this tutorial, we’ll use the PinSave app, Pin Saver, and Video and Image Downloader for Pinterest.
PinSave offers a simple, clean, and neat interface, so you won’t have any trouble using it. In addition to images, the app can also download Videos and Gifs from Pinterest.
Interested in trying it out? Here are the steps to download an image via PinSave:
- Access the Web or Pinterest app.
- Find and open the image you want to download.
- Copy the link of the image.
- Next, open the Pinsave app.
- The link you copied will automatically be read in the Pinsave app URL field > click the Find button.
- Finally, select Download.
2. Pin Saver
Pin Saver is very practical and suitable for those of you who don’t have a lot of storage space because it only measures about 6 MB.
The steps of downloading images through the app are also very simple, namely:
- Select the Pin/image you want to download on the Pinterest web/app.
- Click the Share button and choose Copy Link.
- Then, open the Pin Saver app.
- Paste the link into the Link URL field and press the Download button.
3. Video and Image Downloader for Pinterest
Compared to the previous two apps, Video and Image Downloader for Pinterest has a larger size of about 8 MB. Interestingly, the app can download different types of content from Pinterest—whether it’s images, videos, or Gifs.
The ways to use Video and Image Downloader for Pinterest are as follows:
- Select the Pin you’d like to download on the Pinterest web/app and copy the image link.
- Open the Video and Image Downloader for a Pinterest app and press the Paste button next to the ADDRESS bar.
- Then, click Download.
- Finally, select the desired image resolution and press the Download button.
Download Your Best Pinterest Images Now!
As one of the most popular social media sites, Pinterest is filled with cool and interesting content that you can inspire. For a business, this application is also often used to introduce the latest products/services.
Most of all, Pinterest comes with a built-in download feature to make it easy to save all that content to your device. However, you can also take advantage of various online tools and applications such as ExpertsPHP, PinSave, Pin Saver, and Video and Image Downloader for Pinterest.
But most importantly, always make sure the license type of the content you want to download. Because some images are copyrighted and restricted for commercial purposes. This means you can’t use it until you get permission directly from the owner.