When we exchange messages using Messenger, not infrequently we also share videos or other media in the conversation. If you are interested in saving videos from Messenger to your phone, there are several how-to save videos from Facebook Messenger to your phone or computer.
Messenger is an app or feature that replaces previous messaging features on Facebook.
Facebook Messenger is a multi-platform instant messenger like WhatsApp. Facebook Messenger currently has more than 1 billion active users.
By using Messenger users can communicate easily. You can exchange messages, be it text messages, images, audio, gifs, even videos.
In addition to exchanging messages, you can also make calls with our interlocutors.
Facebook Messenger will not automatically download videos to our devices.
But rest assured, you can still save the video manually in just a few steps without using any additional apps.
How to save videos from Facebook Messenger to your phone
Most of us nowadays do use Android smartphones or iPhones more often to communicate.
No exception to open Facebook Messenger. Because by using hp we can easily open Messenger anywhere and anytime.
Therefore, be practical will give you a way to move videos from Messenger to our HP gallery. The following methods can be used in the regular Messenger app as well as Messenger Lite.
How to save a video from Messenger to the gallery without the app:
- The first step we have to do is to open the Facebook Messenger application that is on our phone. Also, make sure our mobile phone is connected to the internet.
- After that find and open the chat with the contact or group in which there is a video that we will save. Next look for the video post. Then press and hold on to the video that we want to save to the Mobile gallery.
- Then there will appear a window where there are several options that we can choose from. There are Details, Delete, Forward, Save to Facebook, and Save Video options. Because here we will save the video to our phone gallery. Then we select the Save Video option.
- The video will be automatically downloaded and will be instantly saved offline on your smartphone. Usually, the video can be found in the Download folder in the gallery or file manager of our smartphone.
How to Save Video from Messenger Laptop
If you use Messenger more often on your Laptop than on your smartphone. we also have a way to save videos that are in Facebook Messenger chat to storage on your computer.
Because after all, the storage capacity of the computer is greater than the storage capacity in HP.
So that way you don’t have to worry about running out of memory when we save a lot of videos from Messenger. This way you can use it on all computer OS be it Windows, macOS, Linux, and other OS.
In addition, it can also be used in various web browser applications. Like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, UC Browser, and other browser applications.
To save a video from Facebook Messenger to your computer:
- First, make sure the laptop you are using is connected to the internet. After that run, any browser application then opens your Facebook.
- Make sure you’re logged in using your Facebook account.
- After that open the chat window with your friends which in the chat there is a video that you will download. Then click the video. Then the video will open in full-screen mode.
- Next, click the Download button in the top left corner of the video.
- Then specify where the file will be stored on your computer.
- To transfer it to a smartphone can send it using Bluetooth, data cable, or other media.
Easy is not how to save videos from Facebook Messenger to your phone or computer. The video may be copyrighted or the video is a private file. So be careful in storing or even disseminating videos that circulate on the internet.